Anybody want anything from Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awsome pics!

Catherine,

I think that is a black grouper with the dark spots on the caudal fins. I took this photo last week in Cozumel:

black-grouper.jpg

I've seen more grouper post-Wilma than I've ever seen there. I'm jealous of your photography experience. Awesome diving with someone so good!

Wildcard, I'll pass on the beans. Don't need a bubble in my wetsuit. :14:

I hope you have a ball!

I just sent back the second pair of Wiley-Xs, they are too close to my eyes and rub on my eyelashes.
Im having the "just in case" problems. As in "Whats that for?" while packing. And she really wasn't happy about my will conversation on the phone, just in case. And you should have seen the look I got when I said Camo didn't matter because I wasn't hiding from anything! Had to rephrase that one....Lots of cool new toys though :)

Yes, thanks! thats definetly it.

Wildcard:
I just sent back the second pair of Wiley-Xs, they are too close to my eyes and rub on my eyelashes.
I'm having the "just in case" problems. As in "Whats that for?" while packing. And she really wasn't happy about my will conversation on the phone, just in case. And you should have seen the look I got when I said Camo didn't matter because I wasn't hiding from anything! Had to rephrase that one....Lots of cool new toys though :)

Hand held GPS, I hope. JB put a little compass on his watch band so he can give directions and coordinates from the radio to air cover quickly. It is very exciting. I can see the ...rush. It is definitely not a video game. He has those in glasses and goggle form. The Marine Corp issued the glasses style after he had bought the goggle version.

OK, this is a solid as it gets, I leave for TX on the 8th for two weeks then to Iraq shortly there after. Get home from Coz on the 5th. And now I HAVE to do my physical tomorrow. Im glad Im not worried about burning bridges with the company im at! I still haven't told them Im done.
Just found out Kathy has been to Coz before. Cripes, she has been everywhere! No diving there though. Im so looking forword to this!

I would like a white polo with a cozumel dive flag logo, size XL :D

Hey, send Lisa along so she can show me how she gets such awsome pics!
David, PM me if your serious.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom