anyone been to dive and trek resort?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
you can either use a swim cap that covers their ears or a hood.

there is a float at DnT now so you guys can hang around that float. but as it goes THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE on the weekends.

i would be at the next resort (Portulano) by sunday and Monday. the resort with the yellow kayak (you can't miss this) and a speed boat infront of the resort just before dive and trek .

your 13 and 10 could do intro dives. how about you for an intro dive? hehehhehe

Formerly ALan the manager of DnT is now at Divers Sanctuary (resort across ligpo island)

Who is hte Current Resort Manager of DnT?

oh, i never thought about the swimming cap, good idea. me, intro dive? uhmm i will try, dunno if i can carry all those gears, i am so clumsy with everything, i might even forget to breath like when i went snorkeling at eagles point , i swam with the shark, i kinda freaked out, when it pass below me, i'd forgotten to breath through the mouth, hehehe, my son was teasing me up to now.

ngek! I dunno who's the current resort manager, never bothered to ask. tnx for being so accomodating. I wont forget the cheetos, hehehe, its our fave too

Hey Spoon, Micmac here. :D I've tried Dive and Trek Resort before and the dives are indeed unlimited. You should also try the Batcave, hehe first time out, I fanned enough sand there and Carlo (APARATCHIKI) couldnt see through all that screen hehehe. and just watch out for that pesky trigger fish that is a resident there. :D

caimera:
Hey Spoon, Micmac here. :D I've tried Dive and Trek Resort before and the dives are indeed unlimited. You should also try the Batcave, hehe first time out, I fanned enough sand there and Carlo (APARATCHIKI) couldnt see through all that screen hehehe. and just watch out for that pesky trigger fish that is a resident there. :D

micmac,

you are responding to a post of Spoon that has been long posted.

it is littleteapot that is asking about DnT.

another Unlimited tanks would be Matthews base, Divers Sanctuary. current manager is Alan Lao (formerly DnT)

wehehehe :)) sorry bout that paolov! Anyway, redlittleteapot...dive and trek is definitely a family getaway.
Hey paolov, you know anyone doing day dive in anilao this sunday? :D

caimera:
wehehehe :)) sorry bout that paolov! Anyway, redlittleteapot...dive and trek is definitely a family getaway.
Hey paolov, you know anyone doing day dive in anilao this sunday? :D

Me! I'll be at planet dive on Sunday. Wanna join?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom