Anyone doing anything around AL, GA, or SC?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My dive club (see below) is doing a whole weekend of diving and camping at Lake Jocassee the 10th through the 12th. It doesn't cost anything to join and you're more than welcome to tag along with us. That also goes for anybody else reading this thread, btw.

Cheers,
Matt

My dive club (see below) is doing a whole weekend of diving and camping at Lake Jocassee the 10th through the 12th. It doesn't cost anything to join and you're more than welcome to tag along with us. That also goes for anybody else reading this thread, btw.

Cheers,
Matt

Uhh, can i come? I live in columbia, working at congaree national park this summer. Just ordered my first Reg and BCD (finally saved up the cash), and need somewhere to get them wet (been diving about two years, open water certification).

Cheers,
Matt

Gonna Bookmark that link.

But I may be up there on the 10th anyways. Been talking with another diver (Lone Frogman) that is heading up to the Wall on the 10th and I'm going to join him. I may have to stick around and get to know the rest of you all.

But I may be up there on the 10th anyways. Been talking with another diver (Lone Frogman) that is heading up to the Wall on the 10th and I'm going to join him. I may have to stick around and get to know the rest of you all.

Same group I'm diving with on Saturday and Sunday. Its my first trip with them. Only four dives in one two days, with the group is not enough. So I decided to go up early and make a few more dives on Friday. Join them if you like, this trip is not going to cost much.

Uhh, can i come? I live in columbia, working at congaree national park this summer. Just ordered my first Reg and BCD (finally saved up the cash), and need somewhere to get them wet (been diving about two years, open water certification).

Come on, the more the Merrier :lotsalove:

haha, i'm kind of serious, sounds like fun, better than sitting around for the weekend. who's in charge?

thanks for that temp report. I'm headed out Thursday. still a little chilly on the bottom.

how was parking? it the parking area still covered in water?

Parking is very good on the west side, still can not drive over to the east side.

haha, i'm kind of serious, sounds like fun, better than sitting around for the weekend. who's in charge?

Click on Matteo's link ( post 11 top of this page) and sign up. Amanda and Matt, I think are the ones in charge. I have not been on a trip with them. If your coming, I'll be up there Friday morning. If you want to do some shore dives on Friday the 10th. The group is meeting Friday afternoon and diving Sat and Sun with Off The Wall Dive Shop.

Are you going to join the group on Sat and Sun?

I'm one of the "ones in charge", not that it's worth much. This is our monthly club dive. Club membership is free. The deposit for this trip is $25, with the final cost to be determined by the number of people who sign up, but about $75 pp at worst. Right now we've got 6 spots left. You can find out all of the details here.

Feel free to email or PM me if you have any other questions. Hope we'll see you there.

Cheers,
Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom