Dive Buddy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heathb09

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

I don't know if theres anyone on this forum but as the title said I'm looking around for a dive buddy in the area. Just looking to do some fun quarry dives. Let me know if you're interested!

--

Hey @Heathb09 your post actually came up as Im looking for a dive buddy. By any chance are you in the Florida area? Trying to find a dive buddy for a dive tomorrow
Hey sorry I’m actually in North Carolina. Good luck finding a buddy for tomorrow though. I’m heading out to a local shop meet up tomorrow.

I'm looking for a dive buddy in the Triangle area! Send me a PM. I plan to meet up with DUDC next week at their monthly gathering, and they are doing an outing at Mystery Lake later this month. I am a CCR diver with lots of OC experience (previous dive master). Im trying to build hours on my CCR so any chance I can get under water is welcome.

@Heathb09 where are you located in NC? I'm a member of the PDRA quarries, but dive Fantasy Lake in Rolesville from time to time as well, when I can't get to the coast. I've only been diving since last June, but would love to meet up and dive some quarries if you can tolerate a newb. DM me and we plan something.

Also: although I generally loathe facebook, there is a group on fb called NC and SC Dive Buddies that is pretty active for people looking to dive when their usual buddies are not free.

I'm in the Triangle area. Hit me up if you're allowed to bring someone along to the PDRA quarries. I'll dive with you. I was thinking about joining but dont know if I would do it enough to make the fees worth it. The closest one is 1.5 hours from me.

I'm in the Triangle area. Hit me up if you're allowed to bring someone along to the PDRA quarries. I'll dive with you. I was thinking about joining but dont know if I would do it enough to make the fees worth it. The closest one is 1.5 hours from me.

Hey I'm in Morrisville so we're pretty close. If you ever feel like hitting the quarries then let me know!

@Heathb09 where are you located in NC? I'm a member of the PDRA quarries, but dive Fantasy Lake in Rolesville from time to time as well, when I can't get to the coast. I've only been diving since last June, but would love to meet up and dive some quarries if you can tolerate a newb. DM me and we plan something.

Also: although I generally loathe facebook, there is a group on fb called NC and SC Dive Buddies that is pretty active for people looking to dive when their usual buddies are not free.
Hey Im in the RTP area. I didn't even know the PDRA quarries existed until now...just looked them up and they seem interesting. Well whenever you plan on heading out to Fantasy Lake then let me know and I'm sure I'll be able to join.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom