Anyone else cruise diving in 2024?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ROUS

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
If so, post up your plans. I'll actually be on four different cruises in early 2024. I'll be diving Bonaire, Aruba, Curacao, Roatan, Grand Cayman, St Thomas, Bimini, and Cozumel (maybe). A couple of those represent first dives on those islands. In April, I hope to cruise dive the Azores.

How about you? Any cruise dives planned for 2024?

Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas
April 6 - 13, 2024 (leaving from Tampa, FL)

April 8: Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico - diving with Gypsea Divers
April 9: Belize City, Belize - diving with Jaguar Adventure Tours
April 10: Roatan, Honduras - booked official shore excursion with Anthony's Key. (have back up dive booked with Island Diving Center in case the shore excursion gets cancelled).
April 11: Cozumel, Mexico - booked official shore excursion, unknown dive op. (have back up dive booked with Salty Endeavors in case the shore excursion gets cancelled).

Let us know if you enjoy any of the operations. I did a dive in Bahamas and Bermuda off the cruise, but on both trips they were not great. I have been spolied with 8-10 day trips to Cozumel top notch operations.

My wife and I are diving off a Princess cruise in Febuary. I forget the exact days but we’re doing Roatan and either Cozumel or …. One of the other ports 😂

Let us know if you enjoy any of the operations. I did a dive in Bahamas and Bermuda off the cruise, but on both trips they were not great. I have been spolied with 8-10 day trips to Cozumel top notch operations.

I'll be sure to submit trip reports for each of the ports (I've done this after each of my other cruise dives). I'd love to spend that long in Coz but my non-diving wife enjoys cruising and going to many different places on a vacation. We've never been to these ports before and I'm hoping she'll enjoy the time in Coz, Roatan, or Belize enough that she'd be happy going back to one for a longer diving trip.

April 10: Roatan, Honduras - booked official shore excursion with Anthony's Key. (have back up dive booked with Island Diving Center in case the shore excursion gets cancelled).
April 11: Cozumel, Mexico - booked official shore excursion, unknown dive op. (have back up dive booked with Salty Endeavors in case the shore excursion gets cancelled).
I think this is almost our exact itinerary in a slightly different order.

Anthem OTS, departing Newark 18 Jan 2023 - San Juan, St Kitts, St Lucia, St Maarten, St Thomas. (year 5 of similar itinerarys). Four islands are repeats of previous years. St Thomas is new for me. I had a choice of a ship sponsored cattle car, or JJ Divers. Trip report in February.

Diving off MSC Seashore February 23rd 2024 Costa Maya with Alux Divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom