Anyone else cruise diving in 2024?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We just booked Wonder of the Seas for September. St. Thomas, St. Martin, and Coco Cay. I won’t bother with Coco Cay but will be bringing my gear for the other stops.

I am cruising Royal Caribbean very soon. I have a dive excursion in Aruba booked thru the cruise line, and will be diving the Antilla wreck.
I'm bringing my 2.5 mil wetsuit and all other gear is provided. I want to bring my own regulator and computer. Does anyone know if the dive operators allow you to bring your own equipment???

Does anyone know if the dive operators allow you to bring your own equipment???
You'll probably be diving with Red Sails. They won't care. The line at the rental gear shack is pretty long and no one will really care what you're using.

I am cruising Royal Caribbean very soon. I have a dive excursion in Aruba booked thru the cruise line, and will be diving the Antilla wreck.
I'm bringing my 2.5 mil wetsuit and all other gear is provided. I want to bring my own regulator and computer. Does anyone know if the dive operators allow you to bring your own equipment???
FYI - if your Royal Caribbean ship has a PADI dive shop on board (a few of them do), sometimes they will let you rinse your gear in their sinks.

I dived my own gear of NCL and RC.

Reg bag, and my bpw with flipped straps, and my fin bag turned into a backpack.

Wifey and I are cruising on the Emerald Princess out of LAX on April 5th that will experience the Solar Eclipse and continue through the Panama Canal to Florida. I setup diving in Huatulco, Mexico with Hurricane Divers and Grand Cayman with Deep Blue Divers but Cartagena, Columbia is a challenge. Due to odd port time from 10am to 5pm, there's no normal dive trips available. I found Paraiso Dive that will arrange a private trip for the wife and I, but the cost will be much higher than the normal $135 2tank with gear dive cost per person. Looking for 2+ divers to get the cost down to normal rate.

Wifey and I are cruising on the Emerald Princess out of LAX on April 5th that will experience the Solar Eclipse and continue through the Panama Canal to Florida...... Looking for 2+ divers to get the cost down to normal rate.
You can also post on cruisecritic.com to see if anyone else wants to dive. If you're not familiar with Cruise Critic, you'll need to create an account, then go to their Boards section, then go to the Roll Call for your particular cruise (it's sorted by cruise line then departure date).

You can also post on cruisecritic.com to see if anyone else wants to dive. If you're not familiar with Cruise Critic, you'll need to create an account, then go to their Boards section, then go to the Roll Call for your particular cruise (it's sorted by cruise line then departure date).
Thanks for the tip. I signed up and posted.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom