Anyone ever deal with PGDive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great Shop and great people to deal with.

I hear they have a sale going on. So, it may be a good weekend to check them out

Yes, one time I went by the store after diving and they had no, and I mean no beer around and they didn't even have the grill going, with free burgers and dogs. Now, granted it was a tuesday afternoon in February, not usually a big diving day, but I was diving. What's up with that ?

Paul

Paul I know how you feel about that shop.....

Last summer I was trying to get some PST steel tanks. None of my local shops could get them for months. Well those evil people at PG posted on Scubaboard that they had a load of the tanks in stock. What choice did I have? I had to drive all the way from RI to Newton to get them.

If only they had the decency to be out of stock like everyone else I wouldn't have had to spend hours risking my life on the highway to drive up there. Not to mention all the gas I used. By forcing me to drive all that way PG Dive is responsible for accelerating global warming and rising gas prices!

RIOceanographer:
By forcing me to drive all that way PG Dive is responsible for accelerating global warming and rising gas prices!

GASP!!!

The dirty barsteds!!!!!!

great shop and teriffic location since I work two blocks from there and dont mind spending my lunch hour getting my 130's filled.

I'm sorry to do it, but I've got to disagree with all the PG Dive nay-sayers and pooh-poohers out there (especially Paul) :D

From my first few experiences with them, I think PG Dive is excellent. It's gotta be good karma that got me linked in with these folks as my first LDS. They'll give you a fair shake on gear, and I'm looking forward to the charters, bbqs, and assorted other shenanigans this summer!

Then again, I'm a newbie, so I must not know what I'm talking about.

Victor

Only one email transaction but outstanding. Willing to advise, be competetive did all they said and then some. I look forward to visiting the shop and getting to know them.

Pete

I suppose if you absolutely had to find a shop with great people, prices, and service you could go there. :)

Back
Top Bottom