Anyone ever dove the Tarpon out of PCB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wayward Son:
Expect tax collectors out there. They usually show up after the shooting starts. Sometimes before.

You talking about FWC?

I can't believe we didn't get the "safety check" yesterday. Seems we get stopped 75% of the time. Guess that is a good thing in that they are doing there job. But it seems they target divers. As soon as they see tanks, the lights go on...

Ah.... FWC, sharks... Whats the difference?? ;-)

Would love to see a shark sometime. I've only seen one my entire life when diving. It was a bullshark on Stage I and that was about 3 years ago... Don't know about a whole school of them.. :wink:

Keep diving out of PC. They're out there. If you want to up the odds, take a spear gun & go west, out on the hard bottom patches & start shooting at fish. Bridge span 5 is a great site to see them, we call it the Dark Span :wink:

There are often bulls on the Liberty, & some residents that hang out in the span 14/hovercraft/black bart area. Including a rather large specimen that paid me a visit last summer. We call that one Smiley.

I dropped on a wreck last year that I think may have been the Tarpon. Wasn't much left of it, a couple of boilers & some debris. This spot was a bit deeper, I think maybe 90 or 100 FSW. We were hunting & while it was an interesting dive -I saw an eel there- it didn't hold much in the way of shootable fish that day.

Lets see, as for sharks. I've seen sharks on several bridge spans, 14, 12, 5 and 2 come to mind, prolly some others. The hovercraft. Black Bart. The Ackokee. Stage 1. The Liberty. The Strength.

Oh yeah, we've got sharks :wink:

Sharks wait to come around till I'm out of the water, even when I'm shooting fish.... :/ PCB or anywhere else.

I'm going to bathe in blood next time I hit the water out there, might get some luck then.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom