Anyone ever purchased from these guys?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just so you know you cannot go back on your credit card company for missing items through Paypal. What I mean is your credit card company is actually paying Paypal for a service which they provided if they sent your money to the seller. If they didnt then you have a gripe. Your credit card company is paying for a service not for the items you are purchasing. You can go back on Paypal about it but I believe from my understanding they run you around and you end up getting nothing. Do a search on Google for more info. Type in "Paypal Sucks". Personally I wouldnt give anyone cash for a purchase of that amount and thats basically what you would be doing if you use Paypal. Good Luck

O-ring once bubbled...
Things will level out once his system returns to equilibrium..
getting folks on the path is easier than keeping them there.

psssttt.... hey... over here... yeah, you... come over here... this is a quicker, easier way...

Uncle Pug once bubbled...

getting folks on the path is easier than keeping them there.

psssttt.... hey... over here... yeah, you... come over here... this is a quicker, easier way...
:wink:

Cave Diver once bubbled...

SeaJay, edit your second link. You put a comma in it that doesnt belong.

Done! Thanks! And thanks for the suggestion, but I'm not sure that it would prove anything... I believe the shop to be legit, but that doesn't tell me if "Eric" is. Maybe I should call the shop and just "touch base" with them. :D

detroit diver once bubbled...
SeaJay,

You're a businessman. There's too many red flags here. I wouldn't touch it for any savings.

Maybe the DIR angels are watching over you for trying to buy a hoseless computer......:confused:

Hahahhaaaa!

Well, it still runs in guage mode... And I can still run an SPG from a hp port on the 1st stage...

And still have this "toy" to see how bad it really is. It might be mildly useful in zero viz...

Funny. :D

Uncle Pug once bubbled...
Seajay... I stuck up for your *last dive* because I thought you were finally on the path...

But now I see this... this... this computer non-sense... and hoseless at that!!!

Yes, by all means.... purchase all your stuff from this guy... in fact... email him your account information so that all you have to do is let him know what gear you want and he can take care of getting the funds directly out of your bank account... yes, thats the ticket... give him the numbers to all your accounts so he can pick the best one to use....

Bwahahaha hah hah....

:confused:

Hey... where is Scuba446? yes!:banana:no!

Ha! I should have known better than to post this question on the board! :)

Who said I'm going to use the computer? Sure, I might play with it a bit, but it does guage mode, too, you know...

Sure, I could have bought a less expensive Vyper instead and done the same thing, but I wanna try the hoseless stuff. JJ said he liked the concept too, but he couldn't get them to be dependable.

Let's see how bad it really is. At this price, I could Ebay it later and probably make money. :D

SeaJay once bubbled...

........ but he couldn't get them to be dependable.

...... :D

'nuff said.....

detroit diver once bubbled...
UP,

I'm going to give him the benefit of doubt and blame it on his withdrawl from smoking. Although he claims that it clears the head, I think it's having the opposite effect on him. Ya know, those DT's make you grasp onto previous habits sometimes.

Seajay, going DIR and quitting smoking in the same week my be too much for you! Your mind is going to mush:wacko:

Don't forget the complete change in diet... I've cut waaaay back on animal products. I almost cut them out completely, but was advised to do it slowly.

On March 11th (my 33rd bitrhday!) I'm going on a "cleanse," which will involve basically a fast (although some "juiced" veggies are allowed)... For two weeks. :D

Why? Well, that's what I think I'm going to do while setting that record. It should work nicely towards success...

O-ring once bubbled...

Giving up nicotine, meat, and strokery all in one week are liable to drive anyone insane..
:wink:

Hehehee... Y'all are hilarious! :D

I'm fine! Never been better, actually. If I had allowed my mind to close at all, it would have been closed many years ago... And I'd have never learned some of the things I learned at DIR class. I make it a policy to learn when something good is being taught. :D

I'm keeping an open mind about the Vytec. I'll give y'all a full report. :D

Now, where is that straightjacket? :D

boomx5 once bubbled...
The service was top notch. The communication was better than some of the places here in the states. I ordered it one day, and four days later it was on my doorstep. Overall I was happy with my transaction.

Okay, so we've got one guy who's done business with them, and spent a couple of hundred bucks... And was happy with the transaction. IMHO, that seriously raises this guy's integrity with me. Maybe I will give it a shot.

Thanks, boomx5...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom