Anyone for a last minute trip???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divin_in_Denver

Registered
Reaction score
Just wanted to let anyone out there who has a flexible schedule know that this weekend are some amazing last minute deals to Cozumel, especially if you live in Denver.

My wife and I booked today a trip to the Iberostar, 7 nights, all-inclusive(that's right, all your food and booze), and airfare for $630. And we went luxury...if you just do airfare $178 round trip, and then book through Dive Paradise down there (diveparadise.com) you can get an even more amazing deal, especially if you go for just 4 nights. I think it is 7 dives and 4 nights at the Hotel Barracuda for only $230.

You can check out the website travelbyjen.com to see last minute deals from your city, as I don't know if there are deals to Cozumel from other places...

You have to book it through Apple Tours, but they must be desperate for people to go. Our travel agent said there is tons of room on the plan from Denver on this coming Sunday.

Anyway, just wanted any potential spontaneous travelers to have a heads up!

Maybe we'll see ya there and have some suds!

I think we met in Cozumel. Hope your trip home was uneventful. --Starfish from Minneapolis

Was it inside of Dive Paradise on Sat? If so, great to hear from you....

Hope you had a great time and also an uneventful flight home. Ours was great, but squishy. Those charters aren't very roomy, but I can't complain with the price we paid!

When are you heading back? We'll be there in November if all goes well.

Take care,

Glenn

Here in Cozumel we call this time of the year "Septe- hambre" (hambre meens hungry). That's why you'll find really great deals on All inclusive hotels. Congratulations the Iberostar is one of the good and new hotels in Cozumel. It's just a little to far away from downtown. By the way, anybody had stayed or heard about Club del Sol hotel????

Hi Glenn! Yes, at Dive Paradise.

Our flight home wasn't much less "squishy" on Continental. I don't like their new seats at all. We probably wont get back till May. But maybe on a last minute deal, who knows!

--Dee aka "Starfish in Minneapolis"

Back
Top Bottom