Anyone going to Whitestar Saturday? Or anywhere?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ber remember the no mask attempt was in April. Let me try it in August... or maybe not

Brrrrrrrr!!!!!!! The ice water in the face is the worst part! Literally takes your breath away which then trashes your buoyancy. I hate that!

Brrrrrrrr!!!!!!! The ice water in the face is the worst part! Literally takes your breath away which then trashes your buoyancy. I hate that!

It was his bright idea to try it so I made him leave the mask in the car for that dive :D

Actually it would probably be do-able in August.
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber this time we should put a wager on it... as long as it is august and nothing below 60 ft

Ber this time we should put a wager on it... as long as it is august and nothing below 60 ft

I wouldn't take you deep with no mask at all available to you :wink:

I only wager when I know I have a good chance of winning, we'll try it again in April if you'd like to bet :rofl3:

April in Belize??? Or July in OH? you have a 50/50 chance...

I want 90/10, April in Ohio :D

I can tell you don't take many bets and probably never loose. But it is worth a try.lol Just won't make it the first dive of the day.

Oh yeah and it has to be the first dive of the day :D

Even at 90/10 I expect you to be able to win the bet, now you have the benefit of knowing what to expect :wink:

Back
Top Bottom