Anyone heard of Bahamas Divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

makubex01

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Anyone dive with the Bahama Divers before? I heard all the good stuff about Stuart's Cove but heard nothing about teh Bahamas Divers, can anyone who dive with them or know any thing about, tell me about them? is it good?

Any review on Bahamas Divers?

Thank yoU!

Perfectly good Nassau operator, nice PADI LDS. As with Cove's they do the usual, but you can get BD to take you to some of their more non-dived spots, especially if you want to do a night dive. Be sure to take advantage of your operator videotaping your dives - well worth it for vacation diving.

I used to work across the street from Bahama Divrers, they dive the opposite side of the island from Stuart Cove. They do lots of wreck dives, shallow reefs (nice reefs) and the blue hole. I'd suggest the blue hole followed by 3 mile reef.

Nice dive op, the blue hole and barracuda reef are must dives

nice. Thank u for the info. I wanna do the blue hole. Sounds interesting

I was thinking about posting the same question. In March I'll be staying on Paradise Island. Stuarts Cove pickup is at 7:30 and Bahama Divers is at 8:30. I've read a lot about Stuarts Cove, but not so much about Bahama Divers.
Reading this thread makes me feel better about diving with them. With the extra hour in the morning my buddy and I can have breakfast with our wives before we get picked up for a two tank morning dive. Looks like they have some nice dives.

You might make it back in time for lunch with the wives too. Bahamas Divers is located near the base of the bridge to Paradise Island. You could probably walk there w/o gear.

Don't be lured by the "Blue Hole." Not much to see (a couple of lobster in the rocks and a lot of sand falling around you). IMHO, the shallower dives are much better. And Bahama Divers does cater more to the less active dive sites on the northern side of the island. My wife and I have been diving with both operations. I would use both Stuars and Bahama Divers. We just preferred Bahama Divers for their locale (closer to our condominium).

PM me for more in-depth information and pictures from our dives in December 2005.

Back
Top Bottom