Anyone know SCUBA answers to the following?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Artdiver

Reaction score
My friend & I have booked a flight to Cozumel from Nov. 9 to the 21st.

-Does anyone know how to get in touch with an independant dive operator named: Redolpho Soltero (or Soltiero)

-Is Fiesta Inn by the water?

-How does it compare to: La Lorena (formerly La Perla) or Plaza Glorios?

-Can we line up a flight to Cuba once we get there? Is it possible to do it from here?

Thanks!

Hi,
Hope this can help you. The Fiesta Inn, is right across the street from the water. Plaza Las Glorias is on the water side. Both are close to town.
As for Cuba, you didn't say where you are coming from, as far as your home country.
I'm sure you know it is still not recommended for Americans to go there.
If you're from Canada, or Europe, that would be different. You could fly back to Cancun to pick up a flight.

Hi ArtDiver! Here is a responce for you:

Try contacting Independet DiveShop Owner "Chino". He will have information on almost all independent's on Island. Contact # from US is 011-52-987-2-37-32.

As far as hotels ... Presadente has been and still is the best!

Cuba - Flights can be arranged from Cozumel. If coming from the US you cannot prearrange a flight.

I hope this information has help, if you need anyother information on diving sights, etc from Cozumel ... my boyfriend has been diving there for 12yrs and can tell you the best parts to go.

By the way be sure to inquire about new dive sights open on the North End.

Thanks and have a great time!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom