Anyone know where to get webbing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I couldn't find any yellow, so orange will have to do :( Peace,
Greg

Like this?

55lbswingandplate.jpg

Our local army surplus/camping supply place sells webbing in several sizes and also impregnated and soft.OND

I would bet that many if not most dive shops that focus on recreational diving wouldn't even know why someone would want webbing, let alone have it. Maybe on Long Island the dive shops are more apt to sell webbing?
----------

However.... If you (the OP) ordered it from someplace like Dive Gear Express or Piranha, you'd probably have it before you could find it locally?

I mean - if you were desperate - you could probably buy a tool belt or the like at Home Depot, and pay a lot more, since you'd be buying buckles... cut the buckles off and then you have plain webbing. But...
Most of the shops I know of here on Long Island do sell webbing, even the strictly recreational shops as well. There are still quite a few people who use it for weight belts and then there are those of us who use it for a harness as well.

Leisure Pro sells it on line SKU: AQUWBW The have Black, Blue, Yellow or Green in 5, 10, 20 and 50 foot length's

Leisure Proski

Second the vote for reefscuba.com

I went with the bright yellow! Shipping is negligible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom