Anyone selling their Olympus SP350?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pinay_Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi Oly users,

Someone stole my SP350 in school 3 weeks ago. I have been looking through the internet if there's someone selling their used Oly sp350 ..with no luck.

If there's someone willing to let go of their sp350, kindly pm me..

Many thanks!
Celine

There are usually some refurbs on ebay. I also heard that Cathy Church (in the Caymans) had a lead on a bunch of refurbs. I would rather buy a refurb than someone's used one that hasn't been checked out.

I found a new one on Ebay a few weeks ago. Paid $260, which is less than MSRP, but more than I paid before they were discontinued. I tried Cathy Church, but all they were selling were full systems, not the cameras alone. Maybe that has changed.

Good Luck!

I've got a lead of two of them. Sitting in a local Cosco over-stock store (most likely cameras were returned to them, thats what this discount store sells is Cosco returns and overstocks, the cameras have been there almost 2 years)

I refuse to pay their asking $225 though, when I bought 2 new at Cosco when they were closing them out for $169 brand spanking new. I keep telling the store they're asking too much. They started at $275 and I talked them into the $225 price, Nah I told them, $169 or they'll sit there for another 2 years. PM me if interested. If they drop the price, heck, I'll keep it as a spare myself.

If someone wants me to buy these for them, let me know. I take paypal and would charge the $10 shipping and paypal fees on top of the camera price.

Might as well buy off of ebay, but these 2 I know of are most like just the same as new in box.

Last edited:
I think that might be cheap insurance for me as I bought an SP 350 based system from Cathy Church in May during PADI Total Sub. Let me know if they are still available. And thanks for offering to help out.
Rod

There are usually some refurbs on ebay. I also heard that Cathy Church (in the Caymans) had a lead on a bunch of refurbs. I would rather buy a refurb than someone's used one that hasn't been checked out.

Thanks Bbarnes! I agree but I think Cathy Church are selling the cam along with other stuff.

I found a new one on Ebay a few weeks ago. Paid $260, which is less than MSRP, but more than I paid before they were discontinued. I tried Cathy Church, but all they were selling were full systems, not the cameras alone. Maybe that has changed.

Good Luck!

I looked in ebay and in amazon..no luck there...However, I found someone who sold his Oly SP350 for a song..I'm sooo lucky! :D

Thank you for replying merxlin!

I've got a lead of two of them. Sitting in a local Cosco over-stock store (most likely cameras were returned to them, thats what this discount store sells is Cosco returns and overstocks, the cameras have been there almost 2 years)

I refuse to pay their asking $225 though, when I bought 2 new at Cosco when they were closing them out for $169 brand spanking new. I keep telling the store they're asking too much. They started at $275 and I talked them into the $225 price, Nah I told them, $169 or they'll sit there for another 2 years. PM me if interested. If they drop the price, heck, I'll keep it as a spare myself.

If someone wants me to buy these for them, let me know. I take paypal and would charge the $10 shipping and paypal fees on top of the camera price.

Might as well buy off of ebay, but these 2 I know of are most like just the same as new in box.

Hi Rockyheap, thank you for replying! I'm interested in getting another one..how much in total should I pay you, including shipping and paypal fees?

Back
Top Bottom