Anyone willing to share an S95 or S100 RAW file?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In case anyone was curious. It's done - I broke down and ordered the S100 with Ikelite housing from B&H. Should be here tomorrow. the had (and still have) a decent package deal on both, plus no one as the Canon housing in stock (at least none of the photo vendors I'd order from)

I'll be putting my A570 / canon housing up for sale soon - try and recoup a little money.

thanks again everyone.

CTSean....follow the discussions regarding CHDK for S95 and S100...you will want to use this "work around" for the S100. It will give you virtually full manual control and still get ttl (amongst a ton of other tweaks and enhancements)

On the subject of A570 versus S100 it is pretty much like this

A570 with eneloop a day of diving even with 5 dives, S100 you get to two dives at best before you change

The newest eneloops are great. I end up swapping out memory cards more often than batteries during the course of the day with my 570is, chdk raw and jpg saves.

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom