Anyone would like to dive in the Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

.... am bored......... been working toooooo much.......

Ah, Akiko... when will you learn? Jobs and work are for people who can't handle reality! What's real about sitting in a cubicle or office in front of a computer? Oops, wait a minute... that's exactly what I'm doing right now. Gulp!

will be diving in PG again (it's about time...) 23 -27 Oct.... anyone will be there around that time???

I'm planning to be at Captain Gregg's on Sabang Beach at the end of October - just waiting on leave approval

Come and say Hello, if I'm there I'll be with Mark Cox & Bob Keiran (DIs)

Just ask them if Stuntman is around :)

End of October....hmmmmm....regs needs servicing, haven't seen Ethei or Warren in a while....might hang out in PG the end of October.

what about you matt redd...do you know what is the difference of a dive agency or a dive shop?do you have any problem?of course i know whats the difference of the two...plz dont ridicule people u dont know, it will hit you back!

perhaps you need to clear this out in your profile, Pretty_S
under -
"Certification Agencies
Scuba World, Inc."

maybe that's what confused old Matt:wink: and some of the guys here that they'd find a pretty pic in the profile page.

Scuba World Certified or Employee

you will be surprised who MAtt Reed is (ask the instructors in your shop) , just like what you say on people you don't know....

tip: be less sensitive here, you are new here, the guys here are OLD timers (literally ) hehehhe get the feel of the REGULARS and OLD timers here before you go on taking up an argument . Mr. John wouldn't like it when he gets to know his employee is making a bad Reputation for Scubaworld.

the OLD timers at times become sarcastic . see how they will gang up on me for this post. hehehhehe

PS oldtimers may be SCUBA professionals as well with experience here and around the world, or even RESORT OPERATOR OWNERS (that's more than being an employee) :) did i get that right? hehehhe

Last edited:
Scuba World Employee

you will be surprised who MAt Reed is , just like what you say on people you don't know....

tip: be less sensitive here, you are new here, the guys here are OLD timers (literally ) hehehhe get the feel of the REGULARS and OLD timers here before you go on taking up an argument . Mr. John wouldn't like it when he gets to know his employee is making a bad Reputation for Scubaworld.

the OLD timers at times become sarcastic . see how they will gang up on me for this post. hehehhehe

PS oldtimers may be SCUBA professionals as well with experience here and around the world, or even RESORT OPERATOR OWNERS (that's more than being an employee) :) did i get that right? hehehhe
you forgot to inform her that you're a massage parlor owner......

d' sensation.......yes.

pssst do you have a pic of the big tree in Hidden Valley , alaminos?

Dear Ms. Pretty ScubaDiver.

I am the only person in this thread that was actually defending you. I was serious that maybe you didn't know because your profile indicates that ScubaWorld is a certification agency, which last time I looked it wasn't.

It would have been a valid mistake for a new diver to make.

No I don't have any problem, other than you getting upset when I was trying to stand up for you. I won't bother next time.

Regards to all,
Matt Reed(dear all please note it's 2 t's and 2 e's - same as in my ScubaBoard name ;-) )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom