Anyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cmufieldhockey8:
BW? We're going to MGM and Animal Kingdom this weekend. :)

BW=BubbleWatcher :D Islands of Adventure is the best - far better than MGM, if you like rides.

Going to try to get out Friday and Saturday both. Was thinking maybe on one of the Scuba Quest boats if nothing else pops up.

Yeah we went to Island of Adventure a few years ago but havn't been to MGM in a long time. I plan on going to Island of Adventure the following weekend when a friend visits.

I worked at Sea World Cleveland for 5 years!

Recovering from a nasty upper respitory track infection. It'll probably be another couple of weeks before I'll be ready to dive again. Of course, it didn't stop 'em from trying to work me to death at the job!

frogman_5:
Recovering from a nasty upper respitory track infection. It'll probably be another couple of weeks before I'll be ready to dive again. Of course, it didn't stop 'em from trying to work me to death at the job!
Take care of that stuff, Rich...

This time of year it can turn to Pneumonia at any time :(

frogman_5:

Oooh, definitely take care of yourself. Are you on some good antiobiotics? Wanna go to the spring this weekend :D

Missdirected:
Oooh, definitely take care of yourself. Are you on some good antiobiotics? Wanna go to the spring this weekend :D
It's been so long for me.... I am thinking about a spring... then again, #500 in a spring?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom