Apeks XTX100 Doubles Regulators - Halcyon 40LB Explorer Wing - WPB, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

williama

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Apeks XTX100 Doubles Regulators- $700 OBO

7'Primary Hose, 22" HP/Dive Rite SPG (2.5"), 22"Back up Reg, 19"Inflator hose, longbite mouthpiece

-Purchased new Dec 2008,Used for 40 dives and have been in A/C Storage for the last 5 months. Tested in Pool and the regulators are 100% functional. The Left Post regulator does have a tiny barely noticeable bubble that creeps out of the 1st stage from the bottom every 20-30 seconds. I highly suggest you have both regulators serviced before use. It could be just an adjustment that is needed best bet is to have them checked out.

Halcyon Explorer-Doubles Wings 40lb - $120 OBO
- 2007 model used for double 80s in the ocean and double 104s with drysuit in
the caves. 70-100 dives. Good condition. Inflator replaced Dec 2008

Package deal: Regs and Wing Combo for $750 includes shipping via UPS Ground from 33418 to the US.

Cash, Check, Paypal. I can ship or meet in person.

Contact me if you have any questions. wilanz@gmail.com of 561-628-1560

Selling because I just started a 2 year program at school and don't expect to be able to sneak away to the caves for a while. Trying to get one of those "Green" Energy jobs at a Power plant.

Link to pics

Picasa Web Albums - William - Wingandegs

DSC04777.JPG

DSC04784.JPG

DSC04780.JPG

DSC04785.JPG

DSC04786.JPG

DSC04787.JPG

DSC04791.JPG

too expensive

I dont think the asking price is out of line at all.

$300 us about as cheap as it gets for decent condition Apeks regs (1st and 2nd stage) These are lightly used ,current model regs and also include a brass/glass spg .

Welcome to Scubaboard jqjcn. Could the advertising in your sig line be any bigger?

Just looked at your website. You might consider hiring a designer that speaks English

Price drop on the regulator set $600 +shipping.

I received a couple of offers to separate them. I'll be doing that at the end of the week, if there are no takers on the set.

Splitting them up and only one regulator left. I have plenty of hoses if you have a preference for Primary or Back up Regulator, I can set it up.

Here's the one that's left.

Apeks XTX100 Regulator- $300 Plus Shipping
22" HP/Dive Rite SPG (2.5"), 22"Back up Reg longbite mouthpiece

Shipping from from 33418

Cash, Check, Paypal. I can ship or meet in person.

Contact me if you have any questions. wilanz@gmail.com of 561-628-1560

Link to pics

Picasa Web Albums - William - Wingandegs

Pics:

DSC04777.JPG

DSC04784.JPG

DSC04780.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom