Apo/Coron liveaboards?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sereia

New
Reaction score
I have been lurking....

And I keep seeing suggestions that there are liveaboards running Apo Reef and Coron routes? Which ones? I'd like something "nice" rather than too basic.

Ideas?

There is only ONE(Rags two) running regular trips to Apo Reef and Coron over last several years.

Rags Two runs trips if pre-arrnaged, however the best option is probably the Ona liveabord boat, they've been doing the Coron/Apo route for the past two years. I've not dived with them but they have good reports and from having seen the boat in the water a few times it's a nice looking new boat.

Liveaboard Ona, Diving Liveaboards Philippines

Rags Two runs trips if pre-arrnaged,
Not really.
Some of the trips are open to individual booking. Check with its itinerary for the available slot.
"Kevrumbo" has kindly included the information.

All the cabins(4) have AC and nitrox is available.

Not really.
Some of the trips are open to individual booking. Check with its itinerary for the available slot.
"Kevrumbo" has kindly included the information.

Yep, sorry - your right - there's a single trip in 2013 that doesn't require pre-arrangement. I stand corrected ;-)

Thank you all, and thanks to the Siren Fleet for the PM. Siren is booked out when I need it, and Rags looks a little "rough" but I'm checking out the options.

---------- Post Merged at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:21 AM ----------

Banka Ona is not doing the Apo Reef/Coron route at all from what I can tell based on their website. Dugong dive center only rents out their boats for full charter, and besides you sleep on deck so that won't work for me. I'm even looking again at Rags, but I don't understand the booking and pricing. I don't have a whole group to book the boat and "name the trip"--just one person, so it appears to me that it won't work for me.

Back
Top Bottom