Apollo dive advisor manual needed. How to change feet to meters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi any help mich appreciate. I need to change feet to meters. No idea?? Anyone... Thanks
Somehow I don't think the question you asked is what you actually need. But just in case, here's the answer.

Multiply feet by 0.3048 to get meters.

Example 100 feet = 100 x .3048 = 30.48m

This is an exact conversion because an inch (which is 1/12 of a foot) is defined as 2.54cm, thus 1 ft=30.48cm or .3048m.

(source - https://nvlpubs.nist.gov/nistpubs/Legacy/SP/nistspecialpublication1038.pdf page 7 et seq)

Somehow I don't think the question you asked is what you actually need. But just in case, here's the answer.

Divide feet by 3.28084 (or multiply by 0.3048) to get meters.

Example 100 feet = 100 x .3048 = 30.48m
No want to change the UW settings to meters not feet pls.

Hmm. I used archive.org to find a copy of the manual on the company's old website.

It shows everything in meters, I didn't see anything about how to change that. But maybe on a closer read?

Attachments

• DiveAdvisor.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 35
Hmm. I used archive.org to find a copy of the manual on the company's old website.

It shows everything in meters, I didn't see anything about how to change that. But maybe on a closer read?
I super star thanks so. Much!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom