April Fools FEAST @ Freddies!

Freddies April FEAST foolishness?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well shoot, I won't be able to make it after all.

The M/V Fling is headed out to the gulf tonight and I've got a spot on it. I'm sure the blue water will help me cope with the disappointment of not getting to hang out w/ ya'll tonight.

Have a great weekend! :D

Well shoot, I won't be able to make it after all.

The M/V Fling is headed out to the gulf tonight and I've got a spot on it. I'm sure the blue water will help me cope with the disappointment of not getting to hang out w/ ya'll tonight.

Have a great weekend! :D

Well, for a ride out to the gulf for some diving, I'd skip out too :wink: :D

Have fun, dive safe, and we'll see ya when you get back. I'll see everyone else there this evening, just got off work, couple of quick chores and headed back downtown with Rocket.

It looks like I won't be able to attend this one.

Have fun and drink a Dos XX for me!

It looks like I won't be able to attend this one.

Have fun and drink a Dos XX for me!

:(
Hope you can make another one soon! Rocket still wants to hang out with Neela too! We'll have to take advantage of some of this spring weather and hit the park if you can't get to a FEAST.

Wish I could come tonight; I'll see y'all at the next one. I have to be domestic and entertain friends tonight. One of 'em is preggers, so I don't think we'll be coming downtown.

Smaller group last night, but still a good time at Freddies. But it was crowded and parking was challenging.

We never got around to an official vote for next site, but I believe consensus was to head to either Finns or Draught Haus and I think we will call it Draught Haus again and hopefully some april/may showers will put a bit more water down around Finns before we head back there.

I'll post a pic from Freddies later and get around to May post and poll sometime this weekend.

Good to see those who did show, look forward to seeing the rest of you at the next one.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom