April ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A group of 12 of us from the midwest headed to the Iberostar diving with Dressel Divers April 20-27th

Who
Date
Where
Dive Op
HeatCker
Mar 26 - Apr 9
Residencias Reef
Dive With Martin
ScubaERDoc +6
Mar 27 - Apr 6
Palace or Intercont
probably Aldora
Harro10 +1 Non
Mar 21 - Apr 7
Vista Del Mar
Tres Pelicanos
Rottekatz + 1 +3Non
Apr 1 - 9
Iberostar
Dressel
SurprisedOutlet
Apr 4 - 13
El Cid
Babieca
CheddarChick
Apr 4 - 11
El Cid
Babieca
vannsbtch
Apr 10 -17
Secrets
Dive Palancar
keesmon
Apr 12 - 19
Casa Quetzal
Dive With Martin
diverokc
Apr 12 - 22
Local Friends
Dive Paradise
mjrob
Apr 17 - 21
Hotel Cozumel
Dive Paradise
Cobra269
Apr 19 - May 1
Residencias Reef
Dive With Martin
Ben_wilson +11
Apr 20 - 27
Iberostar
Dressel
Apd275 +Son
Apr 23 - May 3
Sunscape Sabor
Cozumel Best Divers
LCTX
Apr 24 - 29
Casa Mexicana
Searobin on Ballenta
bvarn1
Apr 24 - May 1
Coral Princess
Pepe Scuba
Willmann_nc
Apr 26 - May 3
Cozumel Palace
Dive With Martin
Lionfish51
Apr 26 - May 3
Royal Park
Babieca Divers
Scott
Apr 26 - May 5
SCC
SCC
Coralcop 1 +2 non
Apr 26 - May 7
El Cozumeleno
Living Underwater
ggunn +4
Apr 26 - May 7
Blue Angel
Blue Angel
Sidesways + BH
Apr 29 - May 13
Blue Angel
Blue Angel
Jpenn
Apr 30 - May 8
El Cantil
Aldora

Arriving 4/10, departing 4/19. Staying at The Palace, diving with BlueXTSea. Just me diving, but I can't wait! My 90 year old mom has heard me talking about Coz for years, and has decided to tag along - she's looking forward to walking into town from the Palace, shopping and trying some of the local food!

Where is a good place that Singles hang out on the Island in the evening time or is there any place ??? or should I check out another post ?

Where is a good place that Singles hang out on the Island in the evening time or is there any place ??? or should I check out another post ?

Probably best to look for more information in a different thread on this forum, or even start a thread. I can tell you that in town there are several places like Senior Frog's and Carlos & Charlie's near the punta Langosta pier and more in town near the central square like Wet Wendy's. I know from my 20 year old daughter's time spent there over the last few years while on vacation with folks she has met at our resort.

There is local night life downtown. Red eye band plays at viva mexico on the weekends. It doesnt get going until aroun 9-10pm and goes till 4-5 am. enjoy.

I am going to add myself...since part of my trip goes into April. March 23 to 26 downtown shopping/eating/carousing. March 27 to 3 April Blue Angel/Blue Angel.
On my own for this trip.

Mary

We'll see you there Gordon!! Now.... A tie dyed wetsuit would be epic.....lol. Marc (Sharky60) and his better half should be there around the same time also. It's shaping up to be a great one.....make sure you save us some Pacificos!

Greg

can't wait guys! should be a great time!!

can't wait guys! should be a great time!!

It's gonna be awesome Marc! It will be great to see you and Lore again, and meet Gordon and his gang. Jeff and Kris (who I think you guys met) might show up too.

Back
Top Bottom