Bali - Tulamben

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I stayed here a few years ago and was happy with it.

Thanks Mike!

Booked for 9 days in November, will be my 2nd trip to Bali this year, first one is 15 days in May.
Going to give this dive center a try for the first few dives, staying very close.

Booked for 9 days in November, will be my 2nd trip to Bali this year, first one is 15 days in May.
Going to give this dive center a try for the first few dives, staying very close.
Did a few days in Nov ‘23 in that area, amazing conditions with no swell and barely any currents. Hope you get the same!

I do want to caution you that most dives are shore dives and entries and exits are not always easy - especially if there is any wave action. That is because there is really not much of a sandy beach over most of Tulamben Bay: it is mostly rocks and boulders that extend into the first 20-30 feet (rough estimate) beyond the waterline.
^^ This

Make sure you have decent rock boots.

Some sites are more challenging than others, and it's worth taking note of the tides as diving high tide will generally be easier.

I did a safari with them to 3 of their 4 locations, I found them great!

I did a safari with them to 3 of their 4 locations, I found them great!
Thanks for that, I was going to ask 'who would you use in that area'?
They were on my short list.

hi, i am very new to this website, and i really enjoyed gobbling up all the information provided here. i will be taking my 1st dive certification with the Dive Concepts Team in 20 May. hopefully everything went well and i can start my journey into underwater world.

1 question for you Sir/Mam, regarding your quotes about McDonalds diver certification: i am planning to take OW & AOW from 20-26 May. is this normal time frame? or is this really packed?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom