AquaMarine Diving-Bali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kendall Raine

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Has anyone dived with this outfit recently? Can you recommend them? I will be stopping in Bali for a few days in April 2024 on my way back from RA and figured I would dive Tulamben/Amed. They were recommended by a friend who lives in Bali but thought I'd solicit feedback from the SB group.

Many thanks,

Kendall

Has anyone dived with this outfit recently? Can you recommend them? I will be stopping in Bali for a few days in April 2024 on my way back from RA and figured I would dive Tulamben/Amed. They were recommended by a friend who lives in Bali but thought I'd solicit feedback from the SB group.

Many thanks,

Kendall
Not that recently, but they did organize a private diving safari for me and my wife in 2016 and we were quite happy with their services. We would use them again.

Not that recently, but they did organize a private diving safari for me and my wife in 2016 and we were quite happy with their services. We would use them again.
Thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom