Aqua Lung Pearl i3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, lots of people would disagree with you that it's so cut and dry. As a matter of fact, in this world very little is actually "cut and dry".

Lisa, I am glad you're happy with your purchase and with your decision.

Hi Everyone,

I traded in my Diva last week on a Pearl. I paid too much for both of them at the LDS. I have no qualms about doing this - they are always there for me (and may not be in the future if we all start buying online) and they traded in my Diva for 50% of the original price paid towards the Pearl. I feel pretty good about that.
I have only tried the Pearl in the 14ft pool so far - but can't wait to get in the ocean with it. It fits almost the same as the Diva - but I love the new air control technology in the Pearl and consider it worth the extra cost.
Barbara

Barbara,

That is great that you got yourself the Pearl, what color did you go with? Pearl recently got voted one of the best bc's for women in one of my Scuba magazines.

MG

hi let me know how it works for you im thinking about getting one ...

Back
Top Bottom