Aqua Safari?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My son and I just returned from an 8 day trip to Cozumel and stayed at Safari Inn and dove with Aqua Safari for 5 days. I can't speak highly enough about both Bill and Donna at Aqua Safari or their dive masters. My son managed 14 dives while I got 13 dives under our belts which included one night dive. The rooms are basic but very clean and the beds were VERY comfortable. We found the water pressure in the showers was more than ample for our needs.

We never repeated dive sites during our stay and were asked by the DM's which sites we would like to see. I actually prefer the large boat instead of the smaller 6 pax boat because I enjoy having time to enjoy the changing coastline as we travel to/from the dive sites and I also really do like to meet and get to know the other divers on the boat. Many people pay big money to take boat tours while on vacation and I get one included in my diving...

We took advantage of the $12 3rd tank most days.

For anyone considering a dive trip to Cozumel where you can stay in a location that doesn't require the need for rental cars or taxis and where soft beds and hot showers are important, then look no further than Aqua Safari. Here is my trip report with pictures from another board:

Cozumel Diving with Aqua Safari July 28-Aug 4 2010 - Cozumel Forum - TripAdvisor

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom