Aqua Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

liquidvisions

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of these housings and what is your opinion of them, their web site seems a little out dated and difficult to really see the pricing and features.

I ordered a housing from him, it came without controls I needed, he said it would work fine without them. It took about 6 weeks to get it, he was moving at the time. I returned it and got the housing with the controls about another 6 weeks later.

It's a good housing, I like it.

I don't know what the wait is on the housing, hopefully my wait problems were caused by the move. I got it for a 3 CCD panasonic. There are very few housings for the model I have. If I remember correctly, mine was about $1100, five or six years ago.

Give him a call.

I use an AquaVideo housing with HVX200. Mike hand makes each unit and it is perfect. We had lots of special controls added so I sent him my camera and lenses for the fit. The web site is not his best work, fortunately the housing is! Rock solid and he's an awesome guy to boot.
Regards,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom