Aqualung has purchased Whites drysuit company

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Safety Stop

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Can someone confirm the info that I found on Facebook saying :
Aqualung confirms today they have purchased Whites drysuit company in BC, Canada.

if so, will be funny and complicated as Whites just get help from Scubapro to sell Fusion drysuit internationally. So the future relationship will be whites, aqua lung and scubapro?

I'm wondering how much that's going to screw with my supply chain.

Please just don't let it be true, for if it is, it will really screw my supply chain.

Same thing happened to me with Apeks regs. Liquid Air (Aqualungs parent company) bought them, Zeagle were out in the cold, & as I won't deal with Aquanuts, Aqualungs Oz distributer, it screwed up my chain of supply.

Hm ... one more brand that I guess will have to go on the ignore list. I guess we'll have to see what the pricing policy is.

I too would be curious.

Yeah, just read that on TDS...if true, I'm wondering how much that's going to screw with my supply chain.

I've got an email in to Whites to confirm...

We used to have Greenforce until Aqualung Canada got hold of it. Since Aqualung doesn't sell too much tech gear and Greenforce doesn't usually appeal to the neon snorkel, poodle jacket set, it may not have been their smartest move.

Wow! Look's like my local shop (An Aqualung Dealer) will soon be selling Whites Drysuits.

Business of Diving Institute (BODI) As announced last month by BODI: Aqualung confirms today they have purchased Whites drysuit company in BC, Canada.

Back
Top Bottom