Aqualung i200 stuck in dive mode

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vinsanity

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My dive computer thinks that I'm 6 feet under while in my living room. :-(

It was in my bag in the back seat for a 3 hr drive in my no-A/C Jeep in 90* heat to get home. I moved the bag into the cool house, did some stuff around, and pulled it out to download my dives. The timing is right so I think when I moved the bag into the house, it thought I was entering the water. It thinks its been diving ever since... couple hours now.

I can pull the battery, but the manual says I have to replace the o-ring if I do that, and they only sell official kits of o-ring + battery for like $15. :-(

Why didn't you just put it under water (in bathtub, or a pool). Maybe it'll solve the issue...

Vinsanity, did you find a solution for your problem? I've got the same problem at the moment. When I'm sitting in a restaurant or at home my dive computer thinks I'm 1.8 meter under water..

try a warm water soak to see if it is salt crystals stuck in the depth sensor. else it may be a faulty sensor and you will need to do a RMA with where you bought the computer.

Back
Top Bottom