Aquaventure bombed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Twomixdiver:
Ok... ok... quit scaring the tourists...
I have been to the Philippines twice, 2002, and 2005, and I have walked the streets of Manilla, Balanga, Orani, Dumagete, and Ilo-Ilo alone and withour fear. I have not had any unpleasant experiences. When my friends ask me about this I tell them it is safe, just don't aggrivate anyone.
I am a white American male, and love my time in the Philippines. Other than Las Vegas there is no other place I would want to visit.
John aka dragon

h2odragon1:
Other than Las Vegas there is no other place I would want to visit.
John aka dragon

how about Down town Los Angeles at the other side of Beverly Hills Wall ?

Gilla is a lady. Last I saw (w/c was 3 years ago), a big lady but a lady nonetheless.

It can be frustrating living in the Philippines but I would rather live here than anywhere else. Anywhere else being good for visiting. There's no place like home, h2odragon1.

There's no place like home, there's no place like home (Dorothy - Wizard of Oz)

You'll have to have the priviledge since I don't know her well :D She was pretty cool while I was learnin' the books. I didn't get to know my instructors very well. Remember I had 3 of 'em.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom