are there any real navy seals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't mess with Don, he'll moderate yo ass. :D
I will agree with Hanz in some respect though, at least one of the former SEALs was acting like a dumb ass, but then their where other former SEAL that were not, they were even getting pissed of at Halveson for representing the SEAL community in such a bad way. How about the Former SEAL that SHOULD HAVE won it but they gave him a faulty weapon in the second to last mission, do you think he was a screw off.
No question however that the guys that used the poncho to cover up the miles gear were complete idiots.
Everyone needs to recognize (most of you already do) that this was just a t.v. show and couldn't have portrayed the military in a very accurate way, for one thing, every SEAL on there was someone that had decided they didn't like being in the Navy anymore and they got out, not necessarily the best SEALs to begin with.

I know it was only a T.V. show, but I just think they came across as the only arogant self centered cry babies in the group and I was disappointed in the way they represented themselves. I expected better than that. As for the guys getting out of the Navy Ive seen alot of the more talented guys get out just because they wanted to try it in "The real world". Got to say the show was cool though. I would love to try something like that. Im glad someone who ACTUALLY SAW the show agrees with some of my points.

I know a guy who actually made it into SEAL training in the Navy. Never made it out though...LOL. He's a tough bird, but even that was too much for him! He DOES enjoying telling everyone he at least made it into the program. (He's not a retired Master Chief, which in and of itself is impressive!!!)

Kristey
Proud Navy brat! (Dad's a retired Senior Chief)

GO NAVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by usnavydeepdiver
is wanted to talk to one or two REAL navy SEALs if there are any out there
You might try sending a PM to our own King Neptune. :wink:

With all the talk about Navy SEALs, WWF, and Hollywood in this thread, I just thought it fitting to mention the following:

Jessie Ventura. Former WWF Superstar/ Former SEAL.

What the heck did that have to do with anything, I am confused?
:confused:

I am a former Force Recon Marine, who also attended Navy school.

MartiniTime@hotmail.com

The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday.

God bless the SEALs

Back
Top Bottom