Are you going to see "Into the Blue" Release Date July 15, 2005?

Are you going to see "Into the Blue" Release Date July 15, 2005?

• Yes

Votes: 23 52.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

More chick flick than dive movie, but that's ok with me. Nothing wrong with a little T&A IMO. actually I would like to see them both.

WVDiver:
More chick flick than dive movie, but that's ok with me. Nothing wrong with a little T&A IMO. actually I would like to see them both.

DO you think they are actually going to open in WV on true opening dates though?

Rick Murchison:
Typical brainless tripe all too common these days.
Rick

You gotta be on SB for a long time before someone calls something tripe (a search revealed that its only happened a few times here...) What a perfect description of this crapola.

Only in summer would a film like this come out. Well, out until the credits roll, then its off to DVD.

Someone conceived it, someone pitched it, someone approved it, someone paid for it.

Oy.

---
Ken

Mrs.Prages:
DO you think they are actually going to open in WV on true opening dates though?

No reason why they should............it has never happened before. The good thing about living in WV is that .................... darn, forgot what it was again. I hate when that happens. :crafty:

Rick Murchison:
Now that looks like it's going to be a very good film.
Rick

I saw it in Japan last summer. You absolutely don't want to miss it.

Word of advice, though, there are a few fairy gruesome sequences so you might not want to take little kids or overly sensitive pre-teens/teens.

Mo2vation:
You gotta be on SB for a long time before someone calls something tripe (a search revealed that its only happened a few times here...) What a perfect description of this crapola.

Only in summer would a film like this come out. Well, out until the credits roll, then its off to DVD.

Someone conceived it, someone pitched it, someone approved it, someone paid for it.

Oy.

---
Ken

Y'know, there's actually a restaurant in downtown Hollywood, FL that serves tripe stew. I picked it up off the buffet, thinking it was clam chowder. Ate half a bowlful before I learned differently.

I guess that's kinda the way these dive films work for nondivers. It looks like something you'll like, but ends up being less satisfying.

(Not that I'm knocking T&A films, indie films, etc. Actually, I don't watch much TV at all, but I love movies, even bad ones, so I usually try to look for redeeming features. I did miss Spring Break Shark Attack though...)

Guess that means that I'll be watching both of them. Maybe I can find a double feature! :crafty:

"Deep Blue" looks good. I would like to see it.

"Into The Blue" looks like Baywatch on the big screen. I won't be seeing it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom