Arkansas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jball171

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Since I Haven't posted since the day I joined a few years ago, I figure I'll get this out of the way.

Hi, my name is justin. And I'm a dive addict.

There, now can I join a freakin group?!... lol

Lol, thanks. I was trying to join a new group and it kept telling me to post here before I could.

Back in 1967 I dove in Lake Ouachita and saw catfish larger than myself . It's about an Hour away .

Howdy,
My name is Sonny. I have been diving since 1979. I am a fire lieutenant/paramedic. I am a rescue diver and I teach scuba rangers and working on my divecon. My wife and I enjoy u/w photography and spearfishing. I also work for The Dive Shop- Memphis. We are an SSI shop
We are at Greers Ferry about twice a month during the summer. We run the Island Queen out of Heber Springs Marina. Come by and get wet with us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad you admitted you have a problem. Fortunately there is a support group nearby! DDCN

Of course I have a problem. Why else would I be willing to spend thousands for something I barely ever get to do?? As for diving locally, there's really only Greers Ferry and Ouachita. I've got my first night dive coming up on the 24th. I guess I just never got around to it, so now I'm going to do it with one of the local shops. Ricks Dive n travel if anyone's interested in joining.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom