Asia diver hello to all SB member

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dear All SB member,

I just came back from Philippine Trip at PG . Nice and Thanks for every warm welcome from SB members .May give a little my happy time during PG Dive trip was great with new dive site in my experience even had a bad feeling with Anilao dive operator which we have contacted as our appointment so finally our group missed dive day trip at Anilao because they did not pick up us at or appointment from hotel and let us wait for long time by did not get my phone call .

At PG everyting so great Sabang-Inn dive resort and staff ,nice dive site ,etc which all information I have got from SB . Even this month is TYPHOON season but the wheather so good . Many nudibranch and marine stuff especially Sabang House Reef .We found a pair sea moth ( so cote ),Seahorse ,Leaf fish,Mantis,Dragonet,Flying Gurnard,Frogfish etc.

I will trip report soon but have to clear all work paper on my table now cause leave from office all week .Again thanksssssss for all SB member

SY

I will be in the philippines in Oct.7th - Nov. 14th. Will do Anilao and PG. Can you further explain the problems you had in Anilao.The operator that left you hi and dry( now I know what that means...he he )I also was wondering about airfare from Thailand to Philippines? I was thinking about trying to do Simililans in Nov. ...Is that to early in the season. Have you had good diving in Similians? Can you do a day trip from Khao Lok? I want to hear about your Philippines trip. Kind regards Kevin :crafty:
supapan_Y:
Dear All SB member,

I just came back from Philippine Trip at PG . Nice and Thanks for every warm welcome from SB members .May give a little my happy time during PG Dive trip was great with new dive site in my experience even had a bad feeling with Anilao dive operator which we have contacted as our appointment so finally our group missed dive day trip at Anilao because they did not pick up us at or appointment from hotel and let us wait for long time by did not get my phone call .

At PG everyting so great Sabang-Inn dive resort and staff ,nice dive site ,etc which all information I have got from SB . Even this month is TYPHOON season but the wheather so good . Many nudibranch and marine stuff especially Sabang House Reef .We found a pair sea moth ( so cote ),Seahorse ,Leaf fish,Mantis,Dragonet,Flying Gurnard,Frogfish etc.

I will trip report soon but have to clear all work paper on my table now cause leave from office all week .Again thanksssssss for all SB member

SY
:crafty:

supapan_Y:
my experience even had a bad feeling with Anilao dive operator which we have contacted as our appointment so finally our group missed dive day trip at Anilao because they did not pick up us at or appointment from hotel and let us wait for long time by did not get my phone call .
SY

what happened? who was the one coordinating your trip to anilao?

Blue
415Gem:
I will be in the philippines in Oct.7th - Nov. 14th. Will do Anilao and PG. Can you further explain the problems you had in Anilao.The operator that left you hi and dry( now I know what that means...he he )I also was wondering about airfare from Thailand to Philippines? I was thinking about trying to do Simililans in Nov. ...Is that to early in the season. Have you had good diving in Similians? Can you do a day trip from Khao Lok? I want to hear about your Philippines trip. Kind regards Kevin :crafty:
:crafty:
Dear Kevin,

Thank for your post and may I give info about Anilao problem .....From SB board so I contactec with Scuba1.net by KIKO and many mail from me for made appointment but I don't know why mistake and they didn't leave any message to Hotel or even Sabang -Inn or my mobile phone .....From my contact I'm 100% surely that already gave schedule from Bangkok to PG and all until go back Thailand but on the day for Anilao no contact from them no any message at hotel front counter.And I made phone call seem they woke up by my phone call ..UMMMM

About Similan on November quite early The best visibility should be on Jan -Feb or you can dive on March still OK and you can do day dive at Kao Lak
Have a good trip on Ovt at PG and Anilao

paolov:
what happened? who was the one coordinating your trip to anilao?
Dear Paolo,

Thanks for your concern and I gave info as you ask with reply to Kevin ....Only one thing bad memory on Philipine trip

Back
Top Bottom