Ask Performance Freediving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Performance Freediving is alive and well (website: Performance Freediving) but apparently they haven't checked ScubaBoard in nearly two years.

Hey everyone,

i just wanted to stop in and say hello. My name is Ted Harty and I am a Performance Freediving Intermediate Instructor. I run PFI classes through my own company Immersion Freediving here in South Florida. I run the PFI Freediver programs as well and the PFI Intermediate classes every month. I limit the classes to max of 5 students.

If you have any questions about freediving instruction please don't hesitate to ask here on the forums or feel free to give me a call.

Dive safe!

Last edited:
Performance Freediving is alive and well (website: Performance Freediving) but apparently they haven't checked ScubaBoard in nearly two years.
But they do answer their phone and emails.

Hey everyone,

i just wanted to stop in and say hello. My name is Ted Harty and I am a Performance Freediving Intermediate Instructor. i run PFI classes through my own company Immersion Freediving here in South Florida. I run the PFI Freediver programs as well and the PFI Intermediate classes every month. I limit the classes to max of 5 students.

If you have any questions about freediving instruction please don't hesitate to ask here on the forums or feel free to give me a call.

Dive safe!
Ted was the lead instructor when I took the intermediate class from PFI. I can recommend him. I can also recommend any class from PFI.

Hi, Ted.

And let me stress how much really critical safety information you will learn in any of these classes. Taking a class will make you a better and safer freediver. A good class will get you diving deeper, longer, and safer.

Unless this is the thread, tiger woods took the class and him and his wife made big gains in depth, tiger more than his wife.

Hello! IM sorry if this was asked already but I'm gonna ask anyway. Do you have any instructors that teach in NJ or PA? Lots of places around here use Dutch Springs (www.dutchsprings.com) for scuba training. I frequently see free divers there but I dont know any of them personally. Thanks!

Sax, they never visit here. If you want information, you need to call or e-mail them.

Contact Dana Beck, she is a PFI instructor and teaches the first level PFI class in new york. I have trained TONS of the new york freedivers. They come down and take both the PFI Freediver and the PFI Intermediate class with me at www.ImmersionFreediving.com in Fort Lauderdale.

Dana's website is Freedive NYC.

Here is a video from my latest course so you can see what goes on in a freediving course. My courses are kept to a max of 5 people per class so there is much more one on one attention.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom