Atomic Aquatics to Launch a new product (Regulator) on June 3rd....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BoltSnap

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Atomic Aquatics is set to launch a new "groundbreaking" regulator, the "TFX," on June 3rd. The launch will be at the Scuba Show in Long Beach, CA this Saturday, June 3, 2023, 1pm PDT at booth #738!

If you can't make it to the show, you can watch the launch live on Atomic Aquatics Facebook page and YouTube channel.

Atomic Aquatics Facebook Live

Atomic Aquatics YouTube Channel

Based on the information I have and the presentation I attended few weeks ago, this is going to be a "groundbreaking" product indeed. Substantially different from all of the existing Atomic regulators (and existing regulators from other manufacturers).

It’ll be a diaphragm design 😉

Atomic Aquatics is set to launch a new "groundbreaking" regulator, the "TFX," on June 3rd. The launch will be at the Scuba Show in Long Beach, CA this Saturday, June 3, 2023, 1pm PDT at booth #738!

If you can't make it to the show, you can watch the launch live on Atomic Aquatics Facebook page and YouTube channel.

Atomic Aquatics Facebook Live

Atomic Aquatics YouTube Channel

Based on the information I have and the presentation I attended few weeks ago, this is going to be a "groundbreaking" product indeed. Substantially different from all of the existing Atomic regulators (and existing regulators from other manufacturers).
But is it substantially different from a scrotal regulator of years past by a company that argues “deep down you want the best”?

Found this image cant tell if its new or old but the 1st stage has TFX inscribed on it
Screen Shot 2023-06-01 at 9.13.08 AM.png

It seems to be listed already on a couple of sites when searching, but links are dead when clicked. I love my AA products so i’m really excited to see this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom