Atomic Aquatics to Launch a new product (Regulator) on June 3rd....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Agree its hard to justify a couple hundred grams of weight saving for $2,249.99
Especially when cargo pants and photographer vests exist! The best way to circumvent weight limits!

D6A1082B-F274-41FD-BF78-AFD8377AED6B.png

Just curious,
How many here would get heartburn, or at the worst, have complete heart failure if you heard of someone putting one of those newfangled fancy Atomic second stages on an old MK5 or a Conshelf?

…Sorry, just my warped sense of humor

Nothing to apologize for, Eric.
The best of the old, the best of the new!

Just curious,
How many here would get heartburn, or at the worst, have complete heart failure if you heard of someone putting one of those newfangled fancy Atomic second stages on an old MK5 or a Conshelf?

No issues at all. I mix and match brands and generations all the time, that's where the fun is.

someone putting one of those newfangled fancy Atomic second stages on an old MK5 or a Conshelf?

I'd stay away from this person as lightening may strike him.

:p

Just curious,

Why would anyone care? And if somebody did care, who cares?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom