Atomic Regulators: B2 vs Z3 vs Z2 Decisions... Decisions...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The z series with a first stage swivel is the way to go IMHO. Though we have the comfort swivels on our second stages they are of limit use. Good rinsing will make the need for b2 titanium inlet tube unnecessary. The z2 look just as good as the b2.

shmaless plug I have t1 second stage for sale that makes for perfect octo. And is what many use I.e. A reg from the 1 series for an octo.

Can you get a Z2 or Z3 with a swivel first stage?

Can you get a Z2 or Z3 with a swivel first stage?

Yes, it becomes a special order from AA. We ordered four that way for our doubles kit. I can not remember the additional cost $75??? Which is difference in cost of the swivel turret and fixed turret. Talk to your local shop and have them call AA.

Yes, it becomes a special order from AA. We ordered four that way for our doubles kit. I can not remember the additional cost $75??? Which is difference in cost of the swivel turret and fixed turret. Talk to your local shop and have them call AA.

Which shop did you order yours from? I spoke to a few LDS and none of them were familiar with this. Not even the guys at Leisure Pro have heard about it... I'd like to get one!

Haha Steve you love that i3 drum. No there are not many places that service Aqualung. And have to explain how they work? Takes less time than a buddy check. Just last week I dove with someone who's button inflator stuck....no not the i3.
Anyway don't forget to compare if you are having to pay extra to get a sealed reg. You may have noticed that there are lots of products that people swear are the best or worst because of this or that. It is a personal choice. I like having both swivels. I find that the secondary gets stiff under pressure and I can ocasionally adjust how it sits for small changes in mouth comfort....like shifting in your chair. I agonized over that decision for weeks (including Aqualung) but went with the B2....no regrets.

Thaís Lordelo;7231965:
Which shop did you order yours from? I spoke to a few LDS and none of them were familiar with this. Not even the guys at Leisure Pro have heard about it... I'd like to get one!

They may not have heard of it because they never asked :D

That said talk to these guys: diveaddicts.com

Back
Top Bottom