For Sale Atomic Z1 Purge Cover, Knob and Exhaust and Z2/Z2X/Z3 Color Kits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scared Silly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Atomic Z1 Purge Cover, Knob and Exhaust $14.00 shipped

Is your knob missing, dull, or in poor shape and cannot be polished? Need an exhaust or spare in case some one blows it away. Look no further.

These are spares from regs I have updated, used but in good shape. $14.00 covers the cost of shipping and beer (I like good beer - life is too short for bad dives or bad beer). If you want multiples $8.00 for each additional beer. If your knob needs a screw add $1. Paypal - friends and family.

I also have a stash of new Z2/Z2X/Z3 Color Kits
Z2 - Purple, Gray - $30 shipped
Z2X - Gray, Blue, Red - $30 shipped
Z3 - Black (3) - $35 shipped

IMG_2612.JPG

Yes, When one gets older, the knob does get harder to polish. Well, not necessarily harder, but more difficult.

Atomic Knob and Exhaust $12.50 shipped

Is your knob missing, dull, or in poor shape and cannot be polished? Need an exhaust or spare in case some one blows it away. Look no further.

These are spares from regs I have updated from the Z1/B1/Ti2 series, used but in good shape. $12.50 covers the cost of shipping and beer (I like good beer - life is too short for bad dives or bad beer). If you want multiples $7.50 for each additional beer. If your knob needs a screw add $1. Paypal - friends and family.

I also have a purge cover rings from the Z1/B1/Ti2 series. If you need one I will toss one in. No purge coves though.

View attachment 798160
Atomic Knob and Exhaust $12.50 shipped

These are spares from regs I have updated from the Z1/B1/Ti2 series, used but in good shape. $12.50 covers the cost of shipping and beer (I like good beer - life is too short for bad dives or bad beer). If you want multiples $7.50 for each additional beer. If your knob needs a screw add $1. Paypal - friends and family.

I also have a purge cover rings from the Z1/B1/Ti2 series. If you need one I will toss one in. No purge coves though.

View attachment 798160
Sir, Interested in both this combo and the black/ yellow reg set. I'm new to SB , so not able to PM., let me know how to procceed. THX. SM300

Back
Top Bottom