Attention: Divers Needed!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At this time I cannot guarantee participation however I would like to help out. Keep me informed as time progresses. I could probably provide everything but my own scraper. Taking this boat out to "deep clean" water is fine but is there access for an equipped diver to get on and off or is there another boat to be present to dive off of?

Like I said, I am interested in doing two (maybe three) dives to help out but need to see as we get closer. Send me information as you arrange things.

If we cant clear it totally off we hope to make a dent in the mess. Dry dock would be ideal in the future, Im looking for a yard willing to take her in.

At this time I cannot guarantee participation however I would like to help out. Keep me informed as time progresses. I could probably provide everything but my own scraper. Taking this boat out to "deep clean" water is fine but is there access for an equipped diver to get on and off or is there another boat to be present to dive off of?

Like I said, I am interested in doing two (maybe three) dives to help out but need to see as we get closer. Send me information as you arrange things.

Will do thx. There is a dive platform that gets lowered over the side.

wouldnt want to get you worked up, but that is a difficult job in the water with anyone but a commercial diver doing the work. and dont park in deep water, look for something in the 15 20 ft range, it will put less stress on the workers. Have you thought of using a good power washer put on the boat, hooked up to a water source and a generator supply power, its easier on the divers and quicker on the mussels

Back
Top Bottom