Attn: Captains for the Oriskany

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is that a chapter title in your next book? :wink:

No but it sounds like a good one!

Next book - "Wet Revenge" (diving and sex) Summer 08
After that - "Pop's Pier" - (chick lit) Summer 09ish
After that - "The Hoax" - (diving, running from cops) Summer 10ish
After that - "Diamonds for Lindsey" - (diving) whenever
After that - "Gracie the Octopus" (childrens book) someday

Remember: you can order your copy of Dominos by Donna Calhoun TODAY, Yes TODAY! for the low low price of ........ Call now and receive a free smiling face sticker for no additional charge. Again, Log on to Barnes and Noble RIGHT NOW and you too can be the proud owner of the first book by a budding author - DOMINOS by Donna Calhoun. Operators are STANDING BY! :popcorn:

I kill me :rofl3:

If you ask me, then this "preaching" above sounds like a lawyer saying "we don't do dirty work we just cash the checks and go home".
Sorry to say it guys, but, when somebody cleans YOUR buoy the ONLY thing you should say is "SORRY, THANKS A LOT, THE BEAR IS ALREADY CHILLING", that's if you don't have the common sense to offer a free ride to the site or at least a discount for the next ride.....
It is YOU who benefits the most from those buoys and it should be YOU who takes care of them as well; just my unimportant 2 PSI.

Back to fun: What's the fee for having a ball on that site?????????

There's no fee for having balls on the site. There is a fine however for chilling bears on site.

You ladies just don't want to let these balls go do you? :D

You might want to take extra care during these cold months to ensure that the balls don’t shrivel and loose buoyancy due to the cold. All this hard work to keep them clean would be lost if you still couldn’t find them. You might have to remain extra vigilant and perhaps find a way of keeping them warm all winter long.

Back
Top Bottom