ATTN. SADIES MOM!! (need help)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got one of those here, too. The lady's dog takes a dump at the bottom of my driveway a couple times a week and she won't clean up after it. Once, she sheepishly told me that my drive is the only place her little darling will "do it's business"!

Arggghhhhh!

seriously its a easy fix

collect the little pebbles her darling precious leaves at your house and then drop them over to her front step

better still, i suggest you approach her in a crowed store and at the top of your voice you announce that her little precious left her gift on your front lawn again and you are returning it to her as she obviously ran out of plastic bags, after all - why else would she have walked away and left it there and then hand over the plastic bag... clear ziplock would be a nice touch

you get more points if you give the above speech at church btw

but then again - that could be just me... im told i can be quite revengeful sometimes

:D

Last edited:
I was going to say something, but I fear confrontation. What if she yells at ME??!! I have seen sadies mom take the offending owners of pooping dogs to the mat without blinking. Pure grace under fire, I think she may have been snacking on pringle potato chips while going to battle!! .....I was hoping she would help me out of this one. What if she's in Hawaii now?? the poop pile at my mailbox is going to be terrible!! How will I get my mail??

I think Sadies Mom was snacking on a Chocolate chip Cookie at the time. She even offered them a spare plastic bag.... :rofl3:
I think you're on your own on this one, I believe she's in Hawaii now.

BWAAAAHHHAAAAAAHAHAAAA!!!

I was in Maui, so I'm sorry to be so late - hope you managed to get your mail in the interim. :D If she's still a problem for you, just give me a buzz - I'll take care of 'er for ya, big guy....

:D

Nothing a lawn sprinkler can't fix.

I was going to say something, but I fear confrontation. What if she yells at ME??!! I have seen sadies mom take the offending owners of pooping dogs to the mat without blinking. Pure grace under fire, I think she may have been snacking on pringle potato chips while going to battle!! .....I was hoping she would help me out of this one. What if she's in Hawaii now?? the poop pile at my mailbox is going to be terrible!! How will I get my mail??

Yup, that's me - "pure grace under fire" :rofl3:

(how did I know that this subject wasn't going to go away quietly after that day? :D )

I've got a mastiff that isnt afraid to poop.. If you'd like I'll let ya borrow him for a few days.. that WILL cure the problem for ya.. he might even eat the offender and owner as a bonus for ya...

Back
Top Bottom