Auction: BIDDING ON CANON A95 with UW casing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
nope havent gotten it yet. im looking for a small wallet thin sized camera that will fit neatly in pockets.

sony ericsson W900i :wink:

ok not that thin.... but ithas a calcualtor and a camera , oh and a walkman and phone too. also it has LED light as well.

jonix:
casio? buying a calculator? :D

agree with chip, i'd rather go pentax than casio

actually I'd rather go with the casio exilim's as well. That's what I'm looking for once I sell of my Canon S70...

Sony has a range of those thin cameras right? the T1 or something like that. I saw it at Divers Point and its probably one of the thinnest camera that I have seen.

Axua:
Sony has a range of those thin cameras right? the T1 or something like that. I saw it at Divers Point and its probably one of the thinnest camera that I have seen.

yup but those are in the 30++ range. casio exilim
would fit my needs

ack dont get Casio . . my girlfriends have that camera and i dont like the pictures, it's too grainy, especially pictures shot at night. my DSC P72 shoots better pictures than the exilim.

ishbaby:
ack dont get Casio . . my girlfriends have that camera and i dont like the pictures, it's too grainy, especially pictures shot at night. my DSC P72 shoots better pictures than the exilim.

same problem with my friend's exilim

ishbaby:

well mons girlfriends all have exilims and i have no problem with it. or maybe i wasnt paying attention to the cameras:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom