August 4th Meet, Greet, and Shore Dive Dania Beach, Fl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

what should I bring?

Hi,

I'm new to scubaboard, so navigating the website takes a little time. So many links. Anyway, I would love to dive with you guys Aug. 3 - 5. I live in the Hollywood/Miramar area and am looking to dive often. After all the legal work during the week, I need to get away from it all.

Welcome Mr. Lee, we have a very group of active divers in Hollywood and Dania Beach!! Did you notice this beach dive Saturday morning? I'll be kayak diving but there are always a few beach divers who show up. You are welcome to come on up and I'm sure you'll find a buddy or three. :14:

Mr. Lee:
Hi,
I'm new to scubaboard,.

Welcome Mr Lee to the board we are very active here and you can join any trips posted in the trips and market place.
I will put you down for 3rd pm, 4th am, 5pm shore dives. Are you interested in the Advance night wreck dive on the 4th please call the boat and book with Kim Porter's group at 954-420-0009
KP

I don't recall if I posted a reply, but I would like to join you guys. Let me know what I have to bring (I notice there are members bringing many types of food items) so I don't duplicate what is not needed.

Please advise, thank you.

Count me in for the July 21st beach dive! Most likely, I won't have a buddy so hopefully there will be a couple divers I can go with.

In addition, I belong to FAU's Scuba Club which gives me access to their kayaks, however, I haven't had a chance to do a kayak dive. I would love to learn. Maybe someone can go with me (from Dania Beach) and show me the ropes. Once again, count me in for the 7/21 AM beach dive.

Mr. Lee:
Count me in for the July 21st beach dive! Most likely, I won't have a buddy so hopefully there will be a couple divers I can go with.

In addition, I belong to FAU's Scuba Club which gives me access to their kayaks, however, I haven't had a chance to do a kayak dive. I would love to learn. Maybe someone can go with me (from Dania Beach) and show me the ropes. Once again, count me in for the 7/21 AM beach dive.

You must know FastAttack/Enrique, I've made a lot of dives with him, tell him I said hello!!

I'm up for a kayak dive from Dania Beach, but I am a BRAND NEW kayak diver and I am not comfortable showing anyone how to do it. If you can bring a school kayak on Saturday there will be LOTS of people who will be happy to show you. Or heck, show up without the kayak and do the beach dive, but watch what the yakkers do and ask a lot of questions...that's what I did. :blinking:

Please post on the kayak diving thread that you'll be there, so that the other beach divers know they can count on having a buddy. :D

Mr. Lee:
Let me know what I have to bring (I notice there are members bringing many types of food items) so I don't duplicate what is not needed.

Please advise, thank you.

Mr L how does some kind of fresh fruit sound .... pineapple or watermelon or fruit salad .... just something to keep us hydrated in the hot sun.

Speaking of hot sun everyone be sure to bring sunblock :wink:
Kim P

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom