August 4th Meet, Greet, and Shore Dive Dania Beach, Fl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Please, please, please put me down for some charcoal as well. I have this stupid bag here that I bought for another trip but didn't use. I have a propane grill so I will never use that other stuff.

Charcole it is MissD .... Justin obxdiveguy does these shore dives every weekend and I am sure he will take donations for the cause :wink:

Divergirl4u:
Charcole it is MissD .... Justin obxdiveguy does these shore dives every weekend and I am sure he will take donations for the cause :wink:

Well I will bring something else too but I have to ride myself of that charcoal :) :)

I'll be there Aug 3, 4 (day) and 5th. I'll bring extra burgers 'cause we all know OBXDIVEGUY likes to "forget" to bring them!

Hiye sigourneya (true that on the burgers) lol ... happy to see you join us ... you guys where so much fun last time .... bring your friends lets play :wink:
Kim P

sigourneya:
I'll be there Aug 3, 4 (day) and 5th. I'll bring extra burgers 'cause we all know OBXDIVEGUY likes to "forget" to bring them!

Ah... very funny...

obx will you join us for the 4th Night wreck dive with Lady Go Diver??

Ok guys I need a head count on the Lady go dive Sea Emporer and Acient Marinier night dive $50 also I will pro vide the boat with your name and number so if I do not have you phone numeber please pm me with this information also your certifycation level
Kim P
PS or you can be like Justin and post your number for the world to see.(but I think he likes freaks ) :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom