Aussie Diveing March 1st to 15th, 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wow..such a lot of interesting stuff and beautifull pics by everybody....soon i hope to see some GBR pics appearing again..wahoo
Congrats also to ROSS on his recent second price for that amazing jelly pic....deserved first me thinks .

Did a couple of dives in Wollongong today, one on the Bombo in pretty poor vis and the 2nd at Pig Island which was nice. Pretty cold at the very bottom, the temperature changes were rather pronounced and you could even see the different temp water - clear and cold at the bottom, warm clear and blue at the surface and moderatly warm but green and murky in the middle. Pretty interesting I thought but I wished I'd worn my thermal under shirt! No photo's sorry, still havn't used my camera :(

Glad to hear you enjoyed the dives... hmm... time to start the new thread... would you like to do the honours.. Aussie Diving 15 to 31 March... is overdue lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom