Aussie Diving June 1 - 15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow Sas, the water looked really calm there! I'm glad that we are not the only ones losing sleep to go diving.

Why do you hate Cray diving? The one in the pic looks biiiig!

AW, is that true about 100% O2?

Yea was rougher inside the bay this day! Crossing the Heads can be hairy - one of the most dangerous crossings in the world I believe. Currents get up to 10 knots. That is why there are so many shipwrecks to dive here!

I hate cray diving as it is really boring. I have to sit and watch my buddy's gear and SPG whilst he is wedged under a ledge. I hate seafood so have no interest in catching them personally. I would rather be doing the dive than sitting around watching someone under a ledge. The one in the picture is fairly small, just over legal size. Probably the angle of the photo :wink:

You need 100% O2 + IV to cure a hangover :wink:

hi guys ,, i always enjoy lookin at ur pics and hope to get into underwater photography, atm i wouldnt have a clue about what equipment i should get ,, any tips on relativly cheap but good camera setups for beginers ,, cheers and keep em commin

oh no.... another photog in the making!!

i say this becasue it was less than a year ago that Sas said she wouldnt mind taking pics and then she went diving with Petunia and she was lost the to photographers :D

i know my hubby has some camera hints & tips on his site: Almity Web Page - Picture Viewing Page

ive never read it though :sofa:

:D

yeh both my wife and i are very interested in doin pix underwater,, got 6 foot marine tank and have practiced on or tangs and clown fish,, who are camera shy and wanna try the real thing,, unfortunately we wouldnt know a good camera from a house brick but we hope to get some experienced opinions on what is a good beginer camera that wont send us broke

Check out the UW photo area here on SB for ideas and click the link in my sig for the compilation of all the good stuff you need to know (and some that you don't *need* to know but that might be fun to look through).

Ask your question in the main uw photo area along with your budget, diving experience and goals and you'll get lots of help for specific models, too.

Welcome to the money pit :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom