Austin, Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jeblis

Contributor
Reaction score
Howdy from Austin.

I did my OW certification last May, but never got a chance to dive last year. Lately I've been getting the urge to dive again. Doing a refresher, looking at buying equipment.

I've lurked the forum for the past two days and this has been one of the best places I've found for Scuba info. Think I'll stay for a while.

Welcome to the boards!!

There are a bunch of Texans here, I'm sure they could make some suggestions on where to go for gear.

welcome to the best scuba board on the net.:)

I'm from Austin too. I do most of my diving at Windy Point usually when I'm helping with classes. Did I see you last summer?:D

Welcome...glad you found us!

Cathy

I did my OW certification at Windy Point, but I was only there for
two days. As soon as find some dive buddies (and do my refresher) I'll be there a lot. Hope to see you out.

Glad to have you aboard. I hope you enjoy the board as much as we all do.

Hook up with the Texas Swamp Divers. They are a great group.

Chad

Howdy and welcome from the NDI Texas Swamp Diving Team!

Our team has a great group that lives/dives around Austin. These are (I'm going by memory, so if I forget you, my apologies):

MightyDiver and Mighty Scuba
SueJ, Scott, Carolyn
SeaBass
DavidofAustin
DamselFish
=>Larry<=
and 3 or 4 others that escape me at the moment.

They often dive around Windy P and Mansfield Dam. And occasionally the entire team will make the trip for a large group dive outting.

Also, keep tabs of what's going on in the Texas Swamp Diving Team section. This is where our groups post what's happening.

So I hope you will join up with us sometime.

--TexasMike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom