Back from Alona & Duma! Loved the jacks & cudas.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mr. Blues:
Regarding other notable stuff...saw at least four big (beer keg sized) sinister looking,
gorgeous purpleish blue jellyfish with some ugly brownish matter inside them, that almost seemed to be following me. Two years ago in Southern Leyte saw pilot whales. If you're going to Leyte check out the marine sanctuary (I can't spell the name...it began with an N something)but be careful of severe down currents. I got slammed down to about 130 feet in a matter of minutes. First time I actually saw my bubbles going down instead of up.
Napantaw...we're going this coming December.

Mr. Blues:
...Too sweet? Try some limes and salt with Red Horse. Kind of a margarita substitute.

:no there's no substitute for Margarita. Great performer on the pole! ...go to Barto.... order your choice of beer & look for....ooooops, was it margarita- the drink you were talking about? sorry, my bad. :D

Well, glad you had a great time during your stay here in the PI. Anilao is also thriving now. Last Sunday, on our way to Bahura, we saw some dolphins crossing the channel.

Thanks for the heads up. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom